In moments of trauma, seconds count. Our Catastrophic Bleed Kit is the ultimate line of defence for those working in dangerous environments including police, military and those preparing for the worst.
Expanding on our Essential Medic Kit, the Catastrophic Bleed kit implements the use of a Haemostatic agent which acts as a clotting agent - helping to prevent blood loss in major trauma.
Haemorrhage counts for 31% of deaths in victims of trauma, we want to put a stop to that. This kit is suitable for any major bleed and can mean the difference between life and death for it’s patient.
Also included with the Catastrophic Bleed Kit is the Gen7 CAT tourniquet, Israeli Pressure bandage, H*VENT Chest Seal (vented), and H&H compressed gauze.
- CAT Gen 7 Tourniquet
- H&H Compressed Gauze
- Israeli Emergency Pressure Bandage
- H*VENT Chest Seal (vented)
- CELOX Haemostatic Gauze
- Pair of Nitrile Gloves
- Small compact size that can fit in your pocket for easy access
- Quick tear strip makes it effortless to get to the contents of the package
- Must have for those on the battlefield or medical field
Please do not use any of First Line Medic's products if you are not sufficiently trained to use them. We do not accept any responsibility for any injuries caused by the misuse of our products.